Monday, November 17, 2008

Labor Update

I am still contracting 8-9 minutes apart but they are definitely getting more intense. I spoke with Colleen and we decided on a 2 hour break from the tincture then start again and call her at 10pm. If I think I can sleep or rest some we will break my water @ 7am if my contractions are intense and I do not believe I can get some rest she will come over tonight and break my waters. So hopefully by Wednesday we should have a baby. I will update when I can. I am off to go cook dinner and such.